View the Cottage
Stockwell Hall Cottage is a 5 star Gold Award Visit Britain inspected property and great attention to detail has been taken to produce accommodation of a very high standard. The cottage is non-smoking and we cannot accept pets. A biomass boiler heats the water and central heating making a warm and comfortable welcome at any time of year and we now use renewable energy which helps the environment.
Comfort and cleanliness are essential so we pride ourselves in excellent presentation, fresh flowers and a welcome tray awaits your arrival.
- Dining/Kitchen: With electric oven, ceramic hob, fridge freezer, washer/drier, dishwasher, microwave, doors opening to patio.
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom.
- Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom.
- Bathroom: With roll-top bath, WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
- Lounge: With exposed beams, digital colour TV, video, DVD, CD/radio with ipod dock, electric log effect wood burning stove, views looking onto open countryside.
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with exposed beams and brass bed.
- Shower room: With shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- All fuel, bed linen and towels are provided. A cot and highchair are available. Outside there is a patio with garden furniture, BBQ available and freedom to use the large garden.
- Ample parking for 3 cars.
- Drying room ideal for wet clothes or boots.
- Only suitable for couples and families.
- Change over day Saturday.
- Short breaks available.
- Wifi available.
- Welcome tea tray on arrival.